Free pick-up service from the airports (TPE/TSA) to are available for students residing at on-campus dormitories. If you will live in the dorms and would like to join the pick-up service, please arrive between 10:00~17:00 on the date indicated. Dormitory check-in service won't be available until the airport pick-up day. If you plan to arrive prior to the dormitory check-in date, you will need to look for temporary accommodation outside campus.
Spring 2022 airport pick-up service: February 17, 2022
*Due to the current COVID-19 situation as well as the quarantine policy, the date is subject to change.
Please upload the following documents by deadline.
1. Online application for Spring 2022 Exchange Program
- An official transcript from home university (all prior to the exchange);
- A photocopy of passport;
- A study plan & Statement of purpose;
- Certification of nomination from the home university; and
- A passport-size photo for registration procedure.
2. Application for on/off campus school dormitory (dormitory is NOT guaranteed)
3. Chinese Proficiency Evaluation (Only for students who had studied Chinese before)
Please provide the following documents AFTER your application is approved.
1. Health Certificate: An original copy of completed Health Certificate (Valid for 3 months before the entry date):
2. Insurance: Accident insurance is MANDATORY for all incoming exchange students. Students are requested to join the accident insurance plan as recommended by SU. Students will be asked to purchase the insurance plan in the welcoming week:
- Accident Insurance: NT$ 1,020 for 6 months (NT$170 per month) *Prices are subject to change without notice.