Free pick-up service from the airports (TPE/TSA) to are available for students residing at on-campus dormitories. If you will live in the dorms and would like to join the pick-up service, please arrive between 10:00~17:00 on the date indicated. Dormitory check-in service won't be available until the airport pick-up day. If you plan to arrive prior to the dormitory check-in date, you will need to look for temporary accommodation outside campus.
Fall 2020 airport pick-up service: September 10, 2020
Please upload the following documents by deadline.
- Application form (with a 2” photo attached);
- An official transcript from home university (all prior to the exchange);
- A photocopy of passport;
- A study plan & Statement of purpose;
- Certification of nomination from the home university; and
- A passport-size photo for registration procedure.
- Fall 2020: http://icae-exchange.scu.edu.tw/files/87-1025-351.php
Please provide the following documents AFTER your application is approved.
1. Health Certificate- An original copy of completed Health Certificate (Valid for 3 months before the entry date):
2. Insurance- Medical and accident insurance are MANDATORY for all incoming exchange students. Students are requested to join the medical and accident insurance plan as recommended by SU. Students will be asked to purchase the insurance plan on the day of Orientation:
- Medical Insurance: NT$2,500 for 5 months (NT$500 per month)
- Accident Insurance: NT$ 850 for 5 months (NT$170 per month) *Prices are subject to change without notice.