1. A foreign student having studied at Soochow University (SU) at least one semester and being formally listed in the student rolls of the university
2. Undergraduate students: Shall have earned at least 9 credit units, have earned an average grade score of at least 80 in his or her academic performance and an average behavioral conduct score of at least 85 during the previous semester
Master’s and doctoral students: Shall have earned an average grade score of at least 85 in his or her academic performance in at least one course and an average behavioral conduct score of at least 85.
3. Have not previously received any government-related “Taiwan scholarship”
There are two academic semester processing periods; their exact timelines will be announced by the International Affairs Center (herein referred to as the “Center”).
Spring semester: April
Fall semester: October
Applicants who fulfill the above requirements shall complete the relevant online application forms and upload the following documents during the relevant application period:
1. Previous semester’s school grade report or transcript (including the student’s behavioral conduct score)
2. Alien Registration Certificate (front-side copy)
3. Student ID card (both sides; including the school’s stamp attesting to active study)
online application forms：https://forms.gle/pcYee6E4Q6wkeEfK8
Method of review:
The number and amounts of scholarships awarded will be based on funds available for the given academic year and determined by the International Exchange Committee.
Link to the regulation： http://icae.scu.edu.tw/zh-hant/node/1158
By May 20th, 2020