【外國學生獎學金】109學年度第1學期「東吳大學外國學生助學金」自即日起開始申請// Application for "Implementation Measures for International Students' Scholarship at Soochow University"
Implementation Measures for International Students' Scholarship at Soochow University
According to the Soochow University International Student Scholarship Implementation Measures (http://icae.scu.edu.tw/en/IntlStu_RegulationSCU), here is the instruction for the applicants:
Applicants must fulfill the following qualifications:
1. Formal enrollment status in Soochow University and have enrolled for study through channels for foreign students or those recommended by the Ministry of Education as part of a study-in-Taiwan program; students awarded scholarships by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or Soochow University programs are not eligible.
2. Possessing a family situation in ardent need of assistance.
3. In the case of students who wish to continue their studies, they must have no record of minor or more serious demerits while studying at Soochow University and fulfill one of the following qualifications:
(1) Graduate students from the previous semester must have an academic record of at least four credit hours (inclusive) and with an average grade of at least 70%.
(2) Undergraduate students must present an academic record from the previous semester containing the minimum credit hours requested by Soochow University and an average grade of at least 60%.
(3) Master’s and doctoral students, if electing to prepare a thesis and not having semester grades, must be recommended by their professors.
How to apply:
Applicants who fulfill the qualifications stipulated in Article 2 above should apply by filling out the online application (please link tohttps://forms.gle/659SxxhbNd7z7FE98 ) and uploading the following documents in scanned/electronic form:
1. Student ID.
2. Previous semester’s transcript.
3. One biography/personal statement in Chinese or English (500 characters/words maximum).
4. Other supporting documentation attesting to the economic status of their family.
By 30th of October, 2020